Friday, October 29, 2010

Why are comments now moderated?

As you know it's local 320 election time. There are some people who are angry because a group,
the MEMBERS FOR A BETTER UNION SLATE is running against the current board. The current board is nervous because members have a choice. Rather then engage in intelligent conversation they have engaged in a campaign of lies, intimidation and slander. I will not allow them to use my sites as a platform. Honest disagreement, as always will be allowed.

They have launched a personal attack on me spamming my sites because I support Gergare rather then Hoffa in the IBT election and I support the MEMBERS FOR A BETTER UNION SLATE.

They are spreading lies among members that those against the current board are really trying to let Teamsters Local 120 take over our local. Read business agent Merl King's email telling the lie. I've been told by members that most of the Sue Mauren slate is spreading this lie.

Teamsters Local 320 needs to remember we HIRE you as a service....to represent us.

No comments: