Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vote. Mail your ballots!

Members, you pay about $50 a month in dues. The amount of backing you get depends on who's on the 320 board.

Supporters of the current board have waged a war on me just for endorsing the MEMBERS FOR A BETTER UNION slate.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I pay dues. I do not work for local 320. They are supposed to work for me (and you). Local 320 does not provide me with insurance or a pension. Hmm, I must then be paying them to provide a service. That service is to represent the members.

I have a right and obligation to vote in a board I think will best represent us.

Remember, elections are often decided by small amounts of votes.

Let your voice be heard. Mail your ballot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wade, you are absolutely correct in that you have a right to a vote. But when all of the votes are tallied you will come to realize that you and your idiot friends are but a minuscule number of people that are dissatisfied with the 320 leadership. Sure, you may have an issues here and there, but you and your friends have done nothing but try to divide us as a union and for those that care about our union, that is not good!

Time will tell, but my money is on the current board members! They have done an absolute great job representing us while most other unions are losing members in the public sector.

Steward 320 said...

I normally leave "Wade's" comments in my spam filter for many reasons, not the least of which is that it is one of many identities created using my name those 'idiots' have created and because they are usually laced with personal insults and profanity as well as outright lies.

This one will get by because it falls under my definition of honest disagreement.

As long as we're on the subject of idiot friends..nice one BA Merl King getting caught sending lies about Slawson via email!