Friday, December 30, 2022

Wade Laszlo for PERA Board

 


I am running for the Public Employees Retirement Association Board (PERA).

Ballots will be arriving at your home January 2-10, 2023.

If elected I will represent the Retirees, Disabled and Survivor beneficiaries of the PERA pension with all of the passion I have given to the members in my previous stewardship's.

I would greatly appreciate your vote.

Experience:

Detention Deputy, Hennepin County Sheriff's Office Hennepin County Jail 1990 to 2016.

Union Steward Teamsters Local 320 mid 1990's - 2011.

Elected as a National Delegate to the 2011 International Brotherhood of Teamsters Convention.

Union Steward Minnesota Public Employees Association (MNPEA) 2011-2015.

Served as an advisor to the Minnesota Senate's Telecommunicators Pension Benefits Working Group  2021.

President Minnesota Correctional Officer Retirement Association MNCORA  

Over the years I have negotiated numerous Labor Contracts with Hennepin County.

I have represented members in grievances both contractual and disciplinary.

I attend the PERA meetings and stay on top of our issues.

 

I will support strong investment returns to keep the plans well funded and achieve maximum COLA's.

I would greatly appreciate your vote and will work hard for you.

Wade Laszlo

 

No comments: