Monday, November 14, 2022

Hennepin County Retiree Health Insurance Alert

 I received a call today from a former co-worker. She asked if I was getting the Hennepin County Health Insurance as a retiree. I said yes. She asked if I knew I had to renew during open enrollment by December 6th or I'd be cancelled. I did not. I called Hennepin County Human Resources 612 348-7855. 

I was informed that Hennepin County had changed vendors for health insurance and now annual renewal was to be 'affirmative enrollment' to continue. She said letters would be going out in the next week or two.

That's not a lot of time!

Watch your mail for the Health Insurance enrollment and send it back ASAP! Do not miss it and lose your insurance. In the past enrollment was automatic.

(Cross posted on the MNCORA Blog)

No comments: