Monday, July 26, 2021

911 Telecommunicators Working Group Update

If you've been following along you know there's a 911 Telecommunicators Working group going on at the State Level.

I applied to be the member representing the PERA Correctional plan, but another person was chosen by PERA.

I then contacted the Executive Director of the LPCR (Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement) in the hopes of being added by them. They did not add me to the Workgroup but they agreed to put me on as an advisor. I can make our concerns known as a  PERA Correctional Plan Member and Retiree and be a resource for the Committee.

The First meeting is Friday July 30, I will attend and update all of you.

Many of you are already members of our E-Tree open to PERA Correctional Plan members and Retirees and can read more in depth what's happening there.

If you are not email pera.watchdog@gmail.com  Type ADD ME in the subject line. Include who you are and where you work or retired from. 

Watch this site for a big announcement either this Friday or Monday.

No comments: